Buy/Sell/Trade/Consignment

We are a buyer for the following items: 

Sneaker collections 10 to 100+ pairs

Nike Air Max: 1/90/95/97/98/270

Retro Jordans (1-14)

OG Grey 750

Black 750

GUM 750

Chocolate 750

Nike Red October Yeezy 2

Nike Solar Yeezy 2

Nike Plat Yeezy 2

Turtle Dove Yeezy 350 V1

Moonrock Yeezy 350 V1

Oxford Tan Yeezy 350 V1

Pirate Black Yeezy 350 V1

Copper Yeezy 350 V2

Green Yeezy 350 V2

Red Stripe Yeezy 350 V2

Bred Yeezy 350 V2

Oreo Yeezy 350 V2

Zebra Yeezy 350 V2

Beluga Yeezy 350 V2

Beluga 2.0 Yeezy 350 V2

Blue tint Yeezy 350 V2

Frozen Yellow Yeezy 350 V2

Butter Yeezy 350 V2

Clay Yeezy 350 V2

Hyperspace Yeezy 350 V2

Trfrm Yeezy 350 V2

Static Reflective and Non-reflective Yeezy 350 v2

Citrin Yeezy 350 V2

Cloud Yeezy 350 V2

Utility Black Yeezy 500

Blush Yeezy 500

Salt Yeezy 500

Desert Yellow Yeezy 500

Waverunner Yeezy 700

Mauve Yeezy 700

Static Yeezy 700

Geode Yeezy 700

Salt Yeezy 700

Tephra Yeezy 700

Analog Yeezy 700

Triple Black Yeezy 700

BIN Jordan: 2,5,7,9,13

DB Jordan: 3,4,5,6 only

Fear of God Vans

Nike X Fear of God all colorways 

Tokyo 5

Shanghai 5

KAWS Jordan 4 (grey and black.)

Fragment 1

OFF White The 10 Collection 

Off White MOMA Air Force 1

Off White Complex Con Air Force 1

Supreme 5’s (all colorways)

Top 3 Jordan 1

Complex Con Jordan 1

Gold Toe Jordan 1

Satin Royal and Bred 1

Royal Jordan 1

Bred Jordan 1

Chicago Jordan 1

Black Toe Jordan 1

Bred Toe Jordan 1

Shadow Jordan 1

Pine Jordan 1

Court Purple Jordan 1

Spider-Man Jordan 1

Homage Jordan 1

Game Royal Jordan 1

Satin Black Toe Jordan 1

Satin Shattered Backboard 1

Reverse Shattered Backboard 1

Union Jordan 1 (Blue and Black Toe)

Travis Scott Jordan 4

Travis Scott Jordan 1 High

Travis Scott Jordan 1 Low

Travis Scott Air Force 1 (OG and sail.) 

Banned Jordan 1 ( X in the back; not bred)

DON C 2 (blue,tan,arctic orange.)

Nike SB's

Sean Wotherspoon Air Max

Asics (rare collabs: Fieg, Packer, Nicekicks, etc)

Runners and New Balance

Sample Jordans 

Ultraboost’s

NMD’s

Red Apple NMD

Nice kicks NMD 

Pitch Black PK F&F

Human Race NMD ALL COLORWAYS

 

Clothing, Bags, and Accessories:

Supreme (box logo, photo tees, North Face Jackets, Pants, bags,  accessories, stickers)

Skate Decks

Kaws Figures

Kaws Prints

Ron English Figures

Bear bricks

Funko Pops

Bape (shirts, hoodies, accessories)

Off-White (shirts, hoodies)

Goyard (bags, card holders, etc)

Palace

True Religion

Polo Ralph Lauren (select styles only)

Fendi

Chanel

Burberry

Moschino

Dolce and Gabana 

Louis Vuitton

Gucci

YSL

Balmain

Hermes

Amiri 

Kenzo

MCM

Trades

If you are interested in anything listed on our website, and do not have the funds to purchase, we accept trades on all inventory in store and online. (Online trades must be shipped to our store first then we will send out the item/s you requested.)

 

Consignment

If you or someone you may know have a few pairs of shoes, or hundreds of pairs of shoes to sell, we can help you! 

Logistically heres how it works: 

You the consignor send us your shoes and we will list them for sale. When the product sells you will receive a 80 percent of the sale, and we will receive the remaining 20 percent of the sale.

Please email us directly at thesolebroker@gmail.com with any inquiries regarding any of the aforementioned.